Thursday, April 14, 2016

Complete Spirit Science Video


Hidden Human History And More ( 4 hours +)


Disclaimer:
I do not own anything in this video including the music. If you found this it probably has at least one thing that interests you, this video has it all. Yes, yes I know it's 5 hours but can you not spare 5 hours of the 540600+ hours you will live? I did not make this, I uploaded it for people who just wanted to watch one long video instead of 20. PM me if your want to ask something I usually won't answer a comment, sorry there is just too many.

Watch and enjoy!
This video series was done by jordanduchnycz, atlantis king & friends. please check out their yt channels for more information on this topic and for links provided in the video

For anyone having difficulty viewing the video watch this:
How to hide IP adress and watch blocked videos in your country HD 
click link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnWEdY...

Stonehenge ley lines golden ratio mayan calendar Dec 21, 2012 awakening
illuminati freemasons skull and bones jahbulon annunaki life after death

THIS WAS DONE STRICTLY FOR NON PROFIT
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

No comments: